* 7-night cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Symphony of the Seas departs Miami, FL
* All port charges, government fees and taxes
* Private cocktail reception with the speakers
* Dinner with speakers
* 8 x 10 Group Photo per cabin
* 15+ hours of Exclusive lectures, presentations, panels and Q & A sessions on Sea days
* Private Exclusive Shore Excursion to the Arecibo Observatory w/speakers: (Click for full details)
Prices are per person based on Double Occupancy
(2 guests sharing 1 cabin)
Inside Cabin - $1549 (9 cabins left)
Boardwalk Balcony Cabin - $1789 (3 cabins left)
Balcony Cabins-2 choices based on cabin location
$1819 - Category 4D (forward or aft, 8 cabins left)
$1869 - Category 2D-(mid-ship, 6 cabins left)
Triple, Quad and child rates available, please email or call us.
FCC's Can be Used - call for details
Deposit of $300 per person is required to reserve a specific stateroom.
Final Payment due by July 3, 2021
Travel Insurance is available:
(Remember to include all trip costs including airfare if purchasing on your own)
Inside Cabin: $207 per person ($1501-$2000 per person coverage)
Balcony Cabin: $261 per person ($2001-$2500 per person coverage)
Balcony Cabin: $309 per person ($2501-$3000 per person coverage)
Balcony Cabin: $350 per person ($3001-$5500 per person coverage)
Remember to include your airfare, pre-cruise hotel and extras:
Cancellation Penalties: We believe that your upcoming trip is a significant investment which you should protect. For this reason, we strongly recommend you purchase Travel Insurance. If you choose to decline this valuable protection, you are assuming any financial loss associated with your travel arrangements.
Royal Caribbean Current Cancellation Policies
1) Free Cancellations: Cancel up to 48 hours before your sail date and get a future cruise credit good for 12 months or more. Applies to existing bookings and new ones made by November 30, 2020.
2) Redeem Your Cruise Credit: If you cancel, we’ll give you a credit that needs to be used on a cruise that is booked and departs on or before December 31, 2021 or 12 months from the cancellation (whichever is longer).
Symphony of the Seas –Ancient Mysteries Cruise VIII
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES BY PASSENGER The Passenger may cancel the Contract at any time prior to commencement of the Voyage by giving notice in writing to Royal Caribbean International. Cancellation requests must be received in writing directly to Royal Caribbean International no less than 90 days prior to sailing date for a full refund.
Days Prior to Sailing Cancellation Amount
$50 non-refundable per person - once deposit is made
89 to 75 12JUL21 to 26JUL21 25% Per Passenger
74 to 61 27JUL21 to 10AUG21 50% per Passenger
60 to 31 11AUG21 to 8SEP21 75% per Passenger
30 days or less 09SEP21 to 09OCT21 100% per Passenger
Please see Royal Caribbean's Cruise with Confidence Policies on their website at:
Insurance is available and recommended. Please call Holiday Maker Travel, LLC at 877-642-4308.