Arecibo Observatory w/Dinner
Join all of our speakers
Our private group (tour provided by RoyalCaribbean) along with our guest speakers will travel to Arecibo through Highway 22, giving guests a glimpse of the beautiful mountains of the Island, to arrive at the Observatory. Once at the site tour will include: an orientation; exhibit hall with informative panels related to astronomy, physics and atmospheric sciences; Movie “Beyond the big dreams” & a chance to see the radio telescope from the observation deck, here we’ll spend about 2hours. On our way back we will stop at Vaca Brava Restaurant (Calle Recinto Sur, San Juan, 00901).
On our return we'll have a group dinner in Old San Juan. Our restaurant is only 10 minutes from the ship.We should have some free time to explore on your own. Many more details will be coming. This tour will be fully compliant with all health regulations.
Post Cruise - Shore Excursions
Everglades Eco-Adventure with airport drop-off (FLL):
Embark on an exhilarating guided airboat ride through Miami’s remote “River of Grass” before being conveniently escorted to the airport for your flight. Skim across the brown waters of the Everglades, an expansive network of sawgrass marshes and tropical wetlands, where you might spot wading birds, fish and sunning American alligators during your journey. Spend a dynamic day exploring one of America’s largest national parks before you are transferred to the airport for your flight.
• Airboat Ride: Skim across brown swamp waters and remote sawgrass marshes alongside a skilled driver for a dynamic boating journey.
• The Everglades: Florida’s remarkable “River of Grass” tropical wetlands are home to an abundance of birds and the American alligator.
• Scheduled Transfer: Explore one of America’s largest national parks before you are escorted to the airport for your flight.
What To Bring:
• SeaPass card and photo identification, Camera, Cash/credit cards, Sun protection
What To Wear: Hat and sunglasses, Walking shoes,
Important Notes:• This tour is designed for guests with domestic flights from Ft. Lauderdale after 4 p.m. and international flights after 5 p.m.
• Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions.
• In case of rain or adverse weather, an indoor alternative may be substituted.
Less adventurous option, Canal Cruise, coming soon, with drop off at FLL airport